Monday 23 April 2012

Indie Jinju Links

Indie Jinju would like to take the time to briefly acknowledge another great independent blog, which may have brought you here.  I'm not talking about Facebook either (although that is one of the most prolific sources).  It's called Fun times in South East Korea.
Here's the full link and description:

Big Jim tells it as it is, as always.


It also may be worth checking out Yo Jinju, which offers detailed information on a variety of topics for English speakers living in Jinju.

http://yojinju.wordpress.com/

Although these are great blogs, please note, Indie Jinju is not directly affiliated with, nor writing for, any other blog at this time, and is therefore not responsible for what content may be found elsewhere on the Internet, even if it is linked to this page.  I will always recommend a good, independent read though.

4 comments:

  1. The author of this blog is THE most knowledgeable person I have ever met - Korean or otherwise - on all things indie in Jinju.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the accolades. I must say though that my blog is far from good. What am I saying? It is great...if you ever want to assign the homework of finding comma splices and awkwardly spelled words. I cannot get through reading a post on my own blog without rolling my eyes in shame.

    Once again "Lion," thank you for the accolades...and I think a nice flame war might be fun...or good for increasing readership.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a homework assignment for you:

    http://jinjufuntimes2.blogspot.com/2012/05/places-to-eat-in-jinju.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be sure to get down there as soon as I have time. I am way too Gajwacentric, it has to be said.

    ReplyDelete